Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Review: Echoes of Silence

Echoes of Silence Echoes of Silence by Anne Malcom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The author told us this was part one of two, she said Kill & Lex's story isn't over.
I saw it coming, I knew this would happen but I kept right on reading knowing I was going to yell at the author by the end of the book and now I sit her wondering how soon I can get my hands on book two.

Lexie & Killian, their soulmates. Made specifically for each other. Finding each other when your 16 years old may seem impossible but it's truly magical.
Both have experienced loss and pain, Killian more so. But Lexie is just what he needs to keep his demons at bay.
And Killian is the other part of her soul, her person, the one thing she never wants to live without.
After two years together things begin to change. Killian gets his dream, well second to finding the love of his life, and Lexie gets hers. But when one person is rooted in place and the other has been given the chance to fly where does that leave them?

Someone makes the ultimate sacrifice and it's absolutely heart breaking.

As I said, I knew this was coming, but I still wasn't prepared for the story to end where it did.
Echoes of Silence is my first Anne Malcom book, I see now what I've been missing and have added her previous Sons of Templar books to my TBR.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment