Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Review: Beautiful Girl: Modern Beauty and Beast (Happy Ever After Standalone Series)

Beautiful Girl: Modern Beauty and Beast (Happy Ever After Standalone Series) Beautiful Girl: Modern Beauty and Beast (Happy Ever After Standalone Series) by Kailin Gow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A different take on Beauty and the Beast.

The Beast brothers are competitive, when they see something they want they go after it.
That's where their similarities end.
They may be brothers but their two different men. One is laid back and respectful, he takes others feelings into consideration.
The other is a pompous jerk who needs a wake up call to set him straight.
When that call comes it changes both brothers lives.
They both want Charisma and she doesn't know what she wants.
They go back and forth, neither willing to give up on her and she isn't sure who to give her heart to.
In the end I agreed with her choice but can't say I saw it clearly coming.

This book snagged my full attention early on, kept me engaged and was read in one afternoon. Once I started I couldn't stop!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment