Thursday, October 20, 2016

Review: Harley & Rose

Harley & Rose Harley & Rose by Carmen Jenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Heartbroken.
Shattered.
Emotional wreck.
Destroyed.
All that and more.....

Harley & Rose were childhood best friends.
The older they got Rose realized she wanted more than friendship.
But like a good best friend, she stands by while he's going to marry someone else.
And like a best friend should, when he's left at the alter and begs her to go on his honeymoon with him she does.
Thinking this is her chance to finally get her man she goes, but sometimes your plans don't work out the way you want them to....
There's a reason Harley never let Rose in, he loves her but has his reasons for it and that's where I fell apart.

Harley & Rose has completely destroyed me, I don't mean I cried while reading it an then skipped off to write a review. No, I cried and cried until I couldn't see straight. I finished this book with eyes puffy and swollen and for the next half hour or more I found myself tearing up for no obvious reason. I could not get the end of this book out of my head, it quite literally sucked me dry emotionally.

This is by far the best of Carmen Jenner's work I've ever read, I highly recommend you buy this book, read it and see what I mean. There truly are no words to convey just how much this book will touch you, it will suck you in, you'll fall in love with the characters and then the bomb will drop and you'll be left picking up the pieces.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment