Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Losing Hope by Heidi Lis


Title: Losing Hope
Author: Heidi Lis
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 21, 2017 Available on Kindle Unlimited


For the last year and a half, you could sum up my life in one word… disastrous.
One simple phone call was all it took to change my life forever.

If I could go back and do it again, what would I change?

Everything.

It all hurts so much. The pain never ends.

What should have been one of the best days of my life turned into the absolute worst.

Blood. So much blood.

Cast in a shadow that turns my days dark, and my nights even darker.
Before I can put the pain of the past behind me, I need to fix what’s broken.
The first step is believing it can be done, the second is forgiveness.
But forgiveness doesn’t come easy, least of all for who is to blame.
For every choice, there are consequences.
Some good.
Some bad.
Some simply unforgivable.
One poor choice made me the target of a sociopath.
Laughter turns into tears.
Tears turn into screams.
And once again, I’m reminded just how cruel life can be.
But….
I’ve come to learn after every storm, the sun shines again
And, someone taught me life is only worth living if you smile.
It took almost losing him for me to understand.
What would I change?
Everything, but him!







"Wow. This book is beyond amazing. Believe me, when I say it. Just believe me and read this story. You won’t be disappointed. I’ve read a lot of books about grief and loss but this book is one of the most complete, most amazing books ever. It’d be so easier to say I’m totally speechless. This story totally took my breath away. It was my first book from Heidi Lis, but if I knew she writes with such a power, I’d grabbed her other stories way more earlier. Her writing style is hands down amazing. The way she built up the story…well, let me say my jaw hit the floor, not just once. There were times where I was gasping for air, I just didn’t know what will happen with the characters. I was totally under a spell. I practically couldn’t put it down. (And I really did not put it down.) My heart, that poor thing, was broken into a million pieces. But then came Heidi Lis, and she put the pieces together again. And again. I’m just gonna leave my mumbling here. I can’t form any coherent thoughts. It was not my last book from this author. And it was not the last time I read THIS story. A must-read, people, the biggest must-read of the year. Mark my words." - Reader Review




Heidi grew up in the Midwest, but currently resides with her husband and four children in the Pacific Northwest. Heidi most enjoys spending time outdoors with her family. Between raising her children and obsessing over her favorite reads, she has let the storyteller within herself come to life. With the love and support of her family, she is following her dream while teaching her children how important it is to follow theirs. She prides herself in believing that anything is possible, the first step is believing in yourself. Heidi’s passionate and loving style in which she lives her life comes through in her writing. Her heart has led her down the genre path of a contemporary and suspense romance writer, but she has plans to extend her vision into other genres as well.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment