Thursday, March 23, 2017

Review: Counterbalance

Counterbalance Counterbalance by Kelly Moran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had to squeeze this one in between blog obligations so I fully intend to go back and re-read at a slower pace because I loved it so much and I want to make sure I didn't miss a thing!

Peyton was just what I love in a heroine, she's strong and independent but still a little fragile with fears and insecurities that she tries to hide but eventually needs to face head on.
Xavier, Lord have mercy. The geek turned sex God, but he's soooo much more than that. On the outside it looks like he has it all and that he's a jerk, but behind the closed door this man is everything. His insecurity made him just vulnerable enough without being overly sensitive, he's still Alpha to the core.
Their story is one I'll definitely read again and again. This book sucked me in and I couldn't put it down, I struggled to deal with life interrupting my reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment