Friday, March 24, 2017

Review: I Just Want You

I Just Want You I Just Want You by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Crew is a swoon worthy alpha with a filthy mouth. He's also single by choice.
Getting his business going leaves no time for extracurricular activities or a relationship, both would be distractions he doesn't need.
He meets Berklee and all his rules are quickly overridden by his dominant personality, his need to claim this woman.
Can boss and employee have a no strings arrangement without consequences?
It sure was fun finding out!

I adored this book and the characters, it's rare that I don't have something about a main character to pick at but these two were flawless for me. The story is well paced and kept me engaged from page one til the very end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment