Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Review: Fear the Beard

Fear the Beard Fear the Beard by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tally an Tommy are the hottest thing I've read in recent memory.
I'm convinced Lani Lynn Vale can't write a book that is just okay for me, so far they are all kickass page turners.

Tally's a single mom, Tommy is her professor and immediate supervisor in the ER sometimes. After witnessing someone nearly run him over on his bike things heat up.
But they can't, he's her professor and he could lose his job if he's caught with a student.
His job at the hospital would also be at risk, but after one night he knows it's just not enough.

The chemistry between these two is off the charts. They are so freaking good together I hoped to find another dozen chapters hidden somewhere just so I could continue to enjoy them.
I'm loving this new series and cannot wait for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment