Monday, July 30, 2018

Emilia: Part 2 by Lisa Cardiff


Title: Emilia: Part 2
Series: Trassato Crime Family #4
Author: Lisa Cardiff
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 24, 2018



I’m the head of the Masciantonio family. I’m a dangerous, ruthless, unforgiving man, and I know how to fight dirty. 
Fate put Emilia Trassato in my path. I saw a future with her—I saw hope. But she didn’t agree, and I let her walk away. 
Now she’s back, but I’m no longer free to claim her. Yet, the minute our eyes meet I know there’s nothing in this entire goddamn world strong enough to keep me from her. 
She’s the only woman I’ve ever wanted, and I don’t care how many promises I have to break, or how many lives I have to destroy…I’m not letting her go. Not again. 
Because this time…she’s mine.








Romance Between the Sheets - “Enjoyed Emilia finding her HEA with the right man”
Amazon Review - “So addicted to this world!”
Wendy’s Book Blog - “Engaging page turner!!”




    




After spending years practicing law and running a real estate development company with her husband, Lisa decided to pursue her dream of becoming a writer and she must confess that inventing characters is so much more fun than writing contracts and legal briefs. A native of Colorado, she lives with her husband and three children in Denver.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment