Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Review: The Forbidden Brother

The Forbidden Brother The Forbidden Brother by Joanne Rock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really need to read all of the books in this series, Cody was enough to make me want to devour the series.
Jillian is in town to get Cody McNeill to let a production company film on his property. Problem is he's the opposite of his brother. He's a loner of sorts, likes his privacy and wants nothing to do with Hollywood on his land. His brother on the other hand is a bit of a playboy, loves attention and Jillian sees him as her way to get to his brother.
A one time hookup ends awkwardly when she calls out the wrong brothers name....
Cody isn't exactly innocent in this little snafu!
The Forbidden Brother was a quick read with a little tension, some unanswered questions and a lot of heat! I'm looking forward to the next book so we can get some of our questions answered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment