Friday, July 27, 2018

False Perceptions by Michelle Heard ~ Release & Review






Available via Kindle Unlimited







Conspiracies and lies lead to a secret that was never supposed to be uncovered.

Six months ago we rescued Emilie Swanson, the daughter of retired Navy Admiral George Swanson – now a senator running for the presidency.

Having just returned from a harrowing operation gone wrong, I accept an undercover mission. With orders to protect Emilie from any further threats, everything should be uncomplicated. Expecting a socialite, I’m surprised when I get to know the spirited woman.

But the Navy SEAL motto is true. The only easy day was yesterday.

To save her I have to take on a powerful political player who will do anything to further his career. Things aren’t what they seem, and the threat to Emilie’s life lies much closer to home than we thought.

Time is running out as we’re both caught in a web of false perceptions.









Review

If you've read the authors Enemies to Lovers series you may recall Hayden. This is his story.
Generally I can tell within a few chapters just how much I'm going to enjoy a book, this one had me by the end of chapter 2. I fell head first for each and every character from Hayden and Em to Peanut & Jelly, each one full of their own brand of sass that you can't help but smile at.
False Perceptions is a military book, Hayden being a SEAL but that's not the only focus. Em & Hayden's story is one of trust, healing and heartbreak.
I full blown ugly cried reading this book, the loss is heart wrenching, I couldn't stop the tears, trying to clear my eyes to get through the next paragraph. 
But the beauty of what comes after is what will steal your breath, bring a smile to your face and leave you with a serene feeling seeing what can come from tragedy.

I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter of this book. The characters we only got to see for a short time, the ones from books past and the sparkle Miss Sebastian brings to everything all came together to make this one of my favorite reads.

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who likes her books hot, dirty, and with a touch of darkness. She loves an alpha hero who is not scared to fight for his woman.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in Michelle’s world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://eepurl.com/cUXM_P






No comments:

Post a Comment