Friday, July 13, 2018

Lie To Me by Lee Piper ~ Release & Review


Title: Lie to Me
Series: A Rising Star Novel
Author: Lee Piper
Genre: 2nd Chance Rocker Romance
Release Date: July 13, 2018



Cold. Distant. Unattainable.
Reid Tate wasn’t always like this. He once cared for me. Made music with me. Gave his heart and soul to me. 
But I ruined it.
The breath-taking boy I used to love is gone. In his place is a man who wants to rip my heart apart and lay my soul bare before thousands. He doesn’t care about the secret that will ruin me. His brand of retribution is destroying my band and ruining our future.
But I promised myself never to let Reid Tate steal my voice again. 
Except that’s the problem when dancing with the devil. By the time the music starts it’s already too late.







All entrants need to do is #LIKE #COMMENT 
AND #SHARE the release day post post







This book had a lot going in it. This is about two upcoming bands battling for a contact but there's also a love story in it as well. This shows the behind the scenes of a band reality show. Reid and Shiloh have a history and it didn't end well. There's friction between them.. 
Shiloh has issues. Some are decisions she made to end relationships, some of from losing her parents and then there's on stage issue. Reid is sweet for helping her and it brings them closer together. He's also not the same man he was. He's a smooth and dirty talkin' man now. He knows what he wants and uses it to his advantage. Not in bad way, just to help Shiloh out, I swear. This book was a good way to introduce us to characters I found myself loving. Yes each character has issues but they all remain friends and support each other. Some may not be 100% on board. I so loved watching Shiloh handle different things that are thrown at her. She grew a lot in this book and realized what was important in life. I so enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more from this new author!



Lee Piper is a lover of books. She often juggles reading seven novels at a time for the sheer joy of it. At the grand old age of five, Lee Piper decided to become an author, however found a limited market for her unicorn stories. So, high school English teacher it was.
At thirty-two, and grieving the loss of her second miscarriage, Lee Piper turned to novels—Kylie Scott to be precise—to escape the pain. This then inspired her to write Rock My World, the first in a four part contemporary romance series. Her debut novel not only reached the second round of the 2016 Emerald Award, but also became an Evernight Publishing bestseller within the first two weeks of publication.
Lee Piper lives in Adelaide, South Australia with her drummer husband, cheeky daughters, and one very crazy dog.





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment