Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Review: Maneuver

Maneuver Maneuver by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

More Gallos?
Um hell yes please.
I found the author through the first Men of Inked series and fell in love.
If you've read the series then you are familiar with the loud, protective family the Gallo's are, well now it's time to meet the Chicago cousins, an let me tell you it was like coming home.
You have Mama Gallo who everyone respects, loud siblings who can't keep their noses out of each others business and the same fierce protectiveness I adored in the previous series.
This is Lucio's book an lord did he take me back to everything I loved about the Gallo's, what made me pray the author released just one more book about them. His and Delilah's story starts off with a familiar ring to it (I'm not telling but if you've read the other series and remember the beginning you'll see the small similarity) She's on her own and Lucio steps in to help. Only the more he helps the less he wants to let her go...
There is so much I could say about this book but most importantly this book while being the start of a new series with all new characters and a new town it felt like home. Even though the original series characters aren't mentioned I still felt like they could pop through the door any second an fit right in. I didn't think I'd love them as much as the first Gallo's but I was wrong, I see this series being just as addictive!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment