Friday, November 16, 2018

Review: Deception : Secret Baby Romance, Second Chance

Deception : Secret Baby Romance, Second Chance Deception : Secret Baby Romance, Second Chance by C.A. Harms
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you follow my reviews you know I love CA Harms. And while I've devoured each and every book that she's written none were quite like this.
Blair has the worst taste in men, as in these guys are not just jerks, her last put her life in danger.
She takes a bartending job and crushes on her co worker Jake. The attraction is mutual but she's skittish after her last relationship.
As things progress she thinks he's different, that is until she finds out he's not who he says he is.
Jake while stuck in a situation he can't control is deceiving Blair but the lines blur. She goes from a job to someone he needs to protect from his family and that's where things get a little crazy.
This book has everything. Sex, drugs, lies, betrayal, backstabbing and some serious chemistry.
At times I wanted to punch Jake, he didn't always choose the right path but the ending, it was so worth the journey.
I binge read this book, once I got a few chapters in I could not put it down. Loved it, loved the characters and writing.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment