Thursday, November 15, 2018

Review: Mr. December

Mr. December Mr. December by Ann Roth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mr. December is my first book by the author, it's a 3.5 star read that makes me want to check out the rest of the Heroes of Rogue Valley series.
This book focuses on Liam & Grace, former lovers who thought they were forever until she walked away.
Now over a year later they need to clear the air to work together for the holiday and in doing so secrets come out, secrets that could mend fences or completely destroy any chance they may have of reuniting.
Mr. December is well paced, engaging and a fairly quick read. I'd like to have spent more time getting to know some of the secondary characters but I assume I can do that in previous books in the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment