Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: Olivia's Ride

Olivia's Ride Olivia's Ride by C.A. Harms
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Olivia's Ride is the fourth book in the Sawyer Brothers series, it can be read as a stand alone but I highly recommend reading this series in order.

First I have to mention the cover. I'm not one usually sucked in by a cover, and yes I'm addicted to this series but had I not read anything else in this series, this cover would have sold me. It has to be one of my all time favorite covers. I just love how tall Keeton is and it makes for one amazing cover.
On to their story.
Keeton and Olivia attend the same college, her overprotective family finally let her out of their sight to attend college but she's still not completely out from under their watchful eyes!
Her roommate is a complete skank, cares about nothing and no one but herself making dorm life miserable for Oliva.
Then she meets Keeton.
Something about him draws her in a way she hasn't been before.
Keeton is working his tail off to finish school. His family is the complete opposite of Olivia's. He comes with some baggage but is dead set on making a life for himself, not turning out like his father and brother.
Oliva makes him feel, giving him something he's never had before, unconditional love.
As much as he loves her and what they have together he can't bring himself to tell her about his family, until someone lets the cat out of the bag and due to a lie on Keeton's part, it could be the end for them.

As always CA Harms does an excellent job of weaving a tale around some pretty awesome characters. I adore this series and can't wait to see what's next for the Sawyer family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment