Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Review: Savage Rebel

Savage Rebel Savage Rebel by Kathleen Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 6 in the Savage Angels MC series, each book builds on the previous one therefore I suggest reading them in order.

Savage Rebel is a novella but it's packed slam full of action, a little suspense and some serious heat. For such a little story it will suck you right in and be over before you know it.
Told from multiple POV's the author brings back a few characters I adore from the previous books. With a mixture of MC, mafia and one badass tattoo artist Kathleen Kelly creates a well rounded, highly engaging story that left me wishing it were full length!!
I wasn't ready to let Rebel & Ruby go but that's what makes this novella great, not only did it suck me in immediately it left me wanting more. Kudos on another great addition to the Savage Angels series.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment