Monday, October 17, 2016

Review: Black Swan Affair

Black Swan Affair Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Calling Black Swan Affair a page turner just doesn't quite do it justice.
This is one of those books that will keep you glued to your seat for hours because you just cannot stop reading. Until the very last page this book kept me on edge, waiting for the other shoe to drop. The resolutions I kept hoping would come seemed as if they were never going to come, but when they did boy was it slap in the face. A huge wake up, what the hell am I reading kind of shocker.
I read this book a week ago and have probably read 4-5 since then and can still recall the emotions this book yanked out of me.
Right and wrong, love or lust, secrets and lies, heart wrenching truths and love.
You'll find every bit of that and more in this book, what you won't find are my jaw drops, curse words and tears that were pulled from me against my will. I did not expect so much emotion but there were times I wanted to cry like a baby, scream like I was the one wronged and beat the hell out of one or two characters.

What I wanted in the beginning slowly began to change over the course of these three peoples story. In the end I was thrilled with the choices made.

Yep I'm being beyond vague. I won't share a thing that could spoil this book, it's one of those rare ones that no matter what I say I won't be able to express just how amazing this book is. Your either intrigued by the blurb or your not, but if you are and you grab this book be prepared for an up an down ride and to leave this book with closure yet still spend a few days asking yourself what did I just read?

K.L. Kreig has just moved to my auto read author list!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment