Thursday, October 13, 2016

Review: Tease Me

Tease Me Tease Me by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tease Me is the conclusion to the Temptation duet and as much I'd love to see more of him this is the end and that means no more Jase Banner.
Picking up right where Tempt Me left off, the filthy, sexy man we met in Tempt Me, the man who hid the real reason he was in Chloe's life from her may not have handled things the best way but he's not giving up. He want's Chloe and won't stop until he gets what he wants.

"I'm going to show her just what the truth feels like. Every inch. Every thrust. All the way to the fucking hilt. Yeah, Chloe belongs to me now. She just doesn't know it yet."

How could you not adore a man with a mouth on him like that?
I'm pretty sure he could have lied to me about anything an I'd forgive him!!
Chloe on the other hand is determined to keep all men who lie to her out of her life.
Chloe puts up a bit of a fight, she tries to keep Jase at a distance, to ignore what she feels but it's impossible, she's going to give in, but will it be enough?
Just when you think things might work out between them Max is back with a little something that Chloe can't hide from.

I despise Max, as well as some members of his family. He's a jackass and I was thrilled to see what he had coming!!
Jase & Chloe sucked me in from the beginning, I adore them both so much!
4.5 sexy stars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment