Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Billionaire's Bombshell by Sienna Valentine


Love is the one thing I can't afford.
Before I met Elizabeth, I was living by two simple rules. 
1. Drink, f*ck and be merry. 
2. Don’t get attached. 
Having more money than I could ever spend meant I could go on like that forever. 

Which is why I knew I should have tossed her out the moment she reappeared at my door, eager to get to work on upending my whole damn life. 
She was trouble, and letting her stay could only lead to me breaking all kinds of rules – including the only two that mattered. 
But making her leave threatens to break something even more important. My heart. 
No matter what I do, she’s destined to destroy all I've ever known. That's what bombshells do. They bring everything around them to ruin. 
I should know. I have a bombshell of my own. 
And yet I can’t help but wonder… what if obliterating the life I have now is the only way to build something better?












No comments:

Post a Comment