Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Zeta Cartel Collection By AJ Adams


AJ Adams Banner.png
Romance, violence, murder, and mayhem, all twisted together in off-beat, action-packed stories featuring the Zeta Cartel in Mexico. 
zetac.jpg

The Zeta Cartel Collection
By AJ Adams

This collection bundles together three complete novels: The Bonus, Songbird and Dirty Dealings.


 
Inside The Zeta Cartel Collection 
 
#1 The Bonus

Chloe is a seasoned drug courier who finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Facing a lingering and painful death at the hands of the Zetas, Mexico’s most brutal cartel, she persuades their enforcer to claim her. Has Chloe made a huge mistake, or will her choice prove her salvation - and his?
#2 Songbird

When cartel boss Arturo Vazquez discovers his girlfriend Gina is a DEA rat and his deputy Escamilla is staging a take-over, Arturo fixes his problems by killing everyone - except for Solitaire, Escamilla’s unwilling mistress. Solitaire is intelligent, tough, and shares Arturo’s interest in BDSM. Arturo falls head over heels but someone is leaking information - and the evidence point at Solitaire.


#3 Dirty Dealings

Quique is having a bad time. Back in Mexico his marriage has fallen apart and his wife has made him a laughing stock. Now he’s in London and out of his depth with a complex commercial deal. Worse, Natalia Truelove, chef and pub manager, is blackmailing him. Quique is ready to commit murder and he’s pretty sure who his first victim will be.



Check out some of the verified purchase reviews on Amazon...

The Bonus: “O.M.G.!!! Love this book! It is messed up, really adult subject matter and content, but HOLY COW I loved it! I have read Chloe and Kyle's story several times and dang...it leaves me reeling every time! AJ Adams does a wonderful job with these characters!!” Swensgirlon



Songbird: “I liked the way the 2 main characters talked to the reader as if they were present. The darkness lures you in from the start, and holds you till the last few pages. AJ doesn't shy away from the really vengeful reactions to betrayal and understands the need to not show weakness. Part of me thinks I shouldn't enjoy books about being on the wrong side of the law but there's no stopping who you love right?” Cuckfield Carol



Dirty Dealings: “Such a fabulous book! It is hard to find a book with the perfect mix of violence and romance but this hit a perfect balance for me. I started reading this morning. I thought I would read for a short time before starting my day! My plans definitely went out the window because I could not put this book down! Natalia is such a fabulous and brave heroine even if a bit foolhardy! Of course, I loved the one-man-army, Quique. Adams has not written a miss yet in my opinion! Can't wait for the next one!” Helen

Buy Links

Stalker Links

I have an AJ Adams Facebook page, but I’m not on it much. My personal profile is public, though, so you can follow and comment without being my friend - although it’s always nice to be asked!


AJ Adams newsletter members get deep discounts and special offers. Sign up at http://stormchasenovels.blogspot.my/p/newsletter-sign-up.html

And if you like pins, check out Pinterest

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment