Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Review: Bear for Christmas

Bear for Christmas Bear for Christmas by Amy Lamont
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cole & Ivy, he's a shifter hunting down a payday and she's just a girl with a secret running from her overbearing father.
And by overbearing I mean self serving jerk who's willing to take advantage of his daughter for personal gain.

Ivy dreamed of Cole so when she meets him she quickly lets her guard down. Not knowing if it's a good or bad idea she's helpless really, no matter what her mind may say the decision is made, she's going home with him.

Cole is the sexy Alpha readers have come to love in Amy Lamont stories. He's protective and demanding, sweet and sexy. He's the perfect mix of everything a woman could want and lucky Ivy, she happens to be his mate.

Bear for Christmas is a short read that easily hooked me, I read it in one sitting and loved every minute of it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment