Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review: Devil's Vengeance

Devil's Vengeance Devil's Vengeance by Nina Levine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hailee Archer was mine the minute I met her and there’s no way in hell I’m giving her up.
Our club is at war, though, and her brother is our greatest ally.
He’s made it clear he doesn’t want me anywhere near her.

And that's all it took to get me excited about this book.
Well, that and the fact that I absolutely adore this series and author!

Devil meets Hailee in the back of Bronze's cop car and is immediately drawn to her.
As they get to know each other he quickly realizes he want's this woman and not just for a night.
He has a problem though, and it comes in the form of Hailee's brother who happens to want her as far away from Devil as possible.
When all hell breaks loose the club needs Bronze and he needs them, will club come before love?
Can Devil keep Hailee or will she walk away when the dust settles?

Devil's Vengeance surprised me, I can't recall Devil (probably because I read too much) but I was on his side almost immediately. He won me over quick without the normal jackass behavior we see from an alpha biker. Yes he's demanding, he likes things his way, he likes control but he doesn't go psycho control freak on her an push her away. This was a bit of a different take on what I'm used to and I loved it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment