Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Review: Dirty Dealers

Dirty Dealers Dirty Dealers by Tia Louise
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kass is strong. She's capable, she's everything I love in a heroine. Independent and not the broken/whiny/can't do anything for myself heroines that drive me crazy, but she's also got that softer side, the one with doubts and needs and that femininity that rounds out her persona.
She's straight up amazing, the perfect balance of strong and soft.

Logan is full on sexy alpha. He's a protector, that's why he's so good at his job. But now he wants to protect the girl from the past, the woman he never expected to see again let alone have those old feelings surface.

But there's a huge obstacle standing between them and it may be too much to overcome.

Loved this book, not that I thought I wouldn't I mean I do adore the author. This is a bit different from my usual but within a few chapters I knew it was going to be another amazing read.
4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment