Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Review: No Fear

No Fear No Fear by Jess Bryant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I may have a slight addiction to these Bomar boys.
I loved Colt & Cash, I really did but Remington, that man is by far my favorite.
I figured out pretty early on in No Fear that Remy was going to the top of the Bomar list, he's different than his brothers, in a way he's sacrificed more and while their all protective of family I feel he took it above and beyond to protect those he loved.
He's come home after ten years away and is back to once again protect a family member.
When a frightened Rachel comes to him for help his life is about to change in ways he didn't think were possible.
Rachel's scared for her life, she's lived through hell the past few years and has a fear of men. Well all except Remington Bomar. There's something about him that calms her, makes her feel safe, so when she finds out information that involves both his and her family she runs straight to him for protection, something he offers with no question the moment he sees her.

From there Remy continues to fight for his family, to protect his brothers and now his woman. She's got secrets though and one may be a deal breaker once it comes out.

I can't say it enough, Remy & Rachel are my absolute favorites, no Bomar will be able to top them!
If you haven't read the first two books in the series you may be piecing things together as you go along, while this can be read as a standalone I highly recommend reading this series from the beginning, it builds so much of the back story that I feel is important with this family based series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment