Monday, January 16, 2017

Tempting the Badman by Hayley Faiman


Title: Tempting the Badman
Series: Russian Bratva #5
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: January 12, 2017
Cover Designer: Pink Ink Designs





At five years old, Inessa Kozlova is exposed to the dangerous power a badman wields. Now, twenty years later, she’s convinced that a badman is the last thing she wants in her bed. Strong, beautiful, and independent, she’s determined to live the life she wants on her own terms. Yet, from the moment she lays eyes on her Bratva lover, her heart demands otherwise. 
Dominik Markov owes his life to the Bratva. Having grown up in prison, he associates his ties to the mafia with liberty. Embracing his freedom, he takes all that life has to offer—including all the women he can get. Known as the Bratva playboy, settling down is not his idea of happiness, and love is a mystery he wishes not to solve. 
It doesn’t take long for Inessa to learn that the power of love is more dangerous than that of any man, and she’s no match against her feelings for Dominik. Yet, it’s Dominik who is brought to his knees—tempted by the only woman who has ever made him want more. Discovering that the cost of more is surrender, he must decide what kind of badman he really is—and if the woman who tempts his heart is worth it.










“I want more!!! I NEED MORE!!! Ermagawd! Dominik is EPIC!” ~5 Star Goodreads Review by Expresso
“I am so engrossed in this series, and each volume just sucks me in further to the point that I want to go find a Badman of my own.” ~5 Star Goodreads Review by Crystal
“Absolutely loved this book. . . . Keep them coming hayley you never disappoint.” ~5 Star Goodreads Review by Christina






So after the last book and how I must have I was disappointed, I will admit I was hesitant about starting this but I'm so glad I did. This by far, is the best book in the series! This book blew me away!! Dominick and Inessa instantly hooked me into their story and I couldn't put it down. This book has a stubborn independent woman who has her fair share of ups and downs, mostly downs. Despite that, she has made a name for herself in the real estate world but that gets rocked when Dominick wants more. I seriously loved how she stood her ground with him and made him compromise so many times. Also I loved how she didn't become this weak mafia wife. She kept her strength even if she didn't like what he did as a job, and loved him unconditionally. Dominick is a hard nut to crack. All he's known is prison and the mafia. His whole life is being by Yakov's side and protec5ing the family. He never expected to be in the position he was and he never expected to fall in love. He thought he was incapable of love until he met Inessa. She changed his way of thinking and showed him what love looked like. This book has some smokin HOT sex scenes mixed in with some scenes that only the mafia can provide.
Here's the part I love and fits the book so well. You'll know when you read Dominick and Inessa's story.

This strong woman-this stubborn independent woman-she's everything I didn't know I needed and wanted in my life. Without her, I am nothing. Without her, I do not exist, I do not breathe, and I do not survive in this world.


I would strongly recommend this book to everyone who loves true Russian mafia books. You don't necessarily have to read them in order but it helps if you want to know how everyone fits in and what position they are. Also helps you get the feel of how close this family truly is. I can't wait to read book 6 and hopefully more after that. This book was incredible!










I was born and raised in California. My husband and I met when I was just 16. We were married a few years later, moving to Oregon while he was in the US Coast Guard. 
Texas is now where we call home, where our boots rest, and where we're raising our two little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.








HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment