Thursday, March 9, 2017

Review: Boss Me Please

Boss Me Please Boss Me Please by Amy Brent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fletcher was not my favorite, I wanted to dislike him but ended up loving him in the end.
The way he was wishy washy with Grace drove me nuts, he's got money and image is everything so he can't possibly be seen with someone like Grace, a lowly assistant when he has an heiress ready to jump whenever he calls.
Grace wants her boss, even if he's 20 years older than her and she knows she'll never be what he wants.
He toys with her over an over an she just tolerates it. Covers for him and pretends nothing ever happened the next day until it happens again. He gets to keep moving on while her heart breaks a little each time. Again and again, the vicious circle continues until Fletcher slips and goes after what he really wants.

I can't say I loved it from go but it grew on me, Fletcher drove me nuts until he grew up and decided what was best for him not just his image.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment