Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Review: Proper Irish

Proper Irish Proper Irish by Zeia Jameson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A foul mouthed Irishman and the girl who hates him...at least she thinks she does...she wants too.
Event planner Stella Rosencourt is used to dealing with jerks, her job requires her to tolerate it virtually on a daily basis when working with Savannah's elite and their need for perfection.
Padraig MacNamara is a rude man. He ignores her need for help leaving her on the ground and walks into the tattoo shop.
He despises snooty people and seeing her on her ass in the street makes him happy.

Stella won't let it go though, she's determined to get an apology out of him and continues to try to get through to him.
Needless to say she's shocked to see him at the home of the mayor when she's there planning their St Patrick's Day party.

From the man she wants to hate to the man she wants to date?
It could happen!

Stella & Padraig are two of my favorite characters, I mean who doesn't love a sexy Irishman with an accent so thick you could cut it with a knife?
And Stella, she's strong, independent but smart. She knows when to give in and when to push.

I loved the story, I loved the characters, the reason this one only gets 4 stars is some of Stella's dialogue. It didn't flow at times, it seemed stilted at times and that threw off the flow for me.
Will I read this author again? Definitely yes. Minus the occasional dialogue issue (that may just be an issue for me) the book was great.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment