Thursday, March 16, 2017

Review: Rock Bottom

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom by Silla Webb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG this book blindsided me.
All the disgust, the hate I felt towards Josh.....now I'm just lost.
This is his story, we get inside the head of the man I considered the devil previously. But now, now I have completely flipped sides, I don't know if I'm one of the few or the majority here but after reading this I wanted to hug Josh, hold him until all his demons disappeared.

As always the author sucks you into the story almost immediately, then keeps you glued to the pages, turning and turning waiting to see what happens next. And then you get to the end and as much as you enjoyed getting there your dying for more.
Rock Bottom is a quick read that turned my world upside down, I truly didn't expect to feel the way I did by the end of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment