Monday, July 9, 2018

Blood & Secrets 2 by Rose Harper




Title: Blood & Secrets 2
Series: The Calvetti Crime Family #2
Author: Rose Harper
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 9, 2018



Blurb

I once was lost, but now I’m found.

The name's Carina Ricci and Mateo belongs to me.
He thinks he’s the leader, but he’s blind to what I see.
He’s just a pawn in this sick and twisted game.
As of right now, things are still tame.

I was promised to him since birth,
But what he doesn’t know is this …
I’m crazy.
The level of crazy everyone fears and my sights are set on him.


The secrets, lies, and blood I’ve shed,
Make the psychopath buzz in my head.
He’s my king, and I’m his queen.
He’ll shiver when he sees the things I’ve seen.


Yet, what I didn’t expect is to be caught in this, too.
The game we are playing is starting anew.
The enemy is now becoming a friend.
I think we’re all going to die when it finally ends.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Rose Harper thrives on bringing tantalizing, downright shiver inducing Dark Romance and Romantic Suspense novels for her readers to devour. She’s a lover of dark, sizzling passion, and mystery filled stories with twists and turns you never see coming, yet leave you wanting more. 



Sign up to Rose’s New Release email list and you'll automatically be notified as soon as her next book is released: http://eepurl.com/c95qPH

Check out her website
And don't forget to come say hello on Facebook
Twitter: @AutRoseHarper 



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment