Thursday, July 12, 2018

Master's Boxset by Bink Cummings


Title: Master's Boxset
Author: Bink Cummings
Genre: M/M BDSM
Release Date: July 12, 2018



His Master 
Six years ago, I was accepted into an exclusive BDSM commune that caters to the gay elite, and molded into the submissive of every dom's dream. Under the ever watchful eye of Master Croy, my savior, I spend my days fulfilling my masters' every fantasy. It has become my solace. The only place I've felt at home. They respect me for who I am. Made me into the man I've become...It is my hope that I never have to leave...
Until now...
Because of him.
The master who makes me feel.
The gray haired God who sees me as more than a slick hole and pretty face.
I've never felt this way before.
Things are changing.
I'm changing...But I don't know what it means.
My home is here. I can't leave.
But what about him? Master Kellan. I think he wants me.
And,
Can I tell you a secret?
I think I want him, too.

Master's Vlogger 
It's been over a year since Master rescued me from the commune. Now, I live my amazing life with the man of my dreams as I pursue my career as a vlogger. The only problem is, as much as I love my master and the life we lead, I've sworn off all male friendships aside from Jake's--our next door neighbor. It's nothing personal. I just can't seem to get past... the one thing that tore into my soul and won't let go. I don't want to be this way. But I can't seem to help it...
Will Master find a way to fix what's been broken?
Or, am I destined to live my life jaded, thanks to a scarred past?
I'm not a damn victim.
If only my brain would get the memo.

Bonus Content
Wonder what happened with Master and his Michael after Master's Vlogger? Look no further... Find out more in this bonus short story.
Warning: Read at your discretion. This contains a plethora of shameless sexual M/M content. Some emotional triggers. Fun plot. Adult F'in language. A smidgen of mushy love. Taboo elements including those of consensual BD/SM relationships. And whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18.








Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of a biker/classic car addicted family. Upon coercion from her sacred sisters, she began her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home writing sexy fiction at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys ogling motorcycles and the men who ride them, taking care of her family, reading spicy romance novels, feeding her sock and Funko addiction, and cooking huge meals--especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment