Sunday, July 1, 2018

Review: Dirty Defiance

Dirty Defiance Dirty Defiance by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know how when you get to the last book in a series you want to take you time, savor it, enjoy each and every interaction between your favorite characters and make it last as long as possible?
You can't do that with this one!
I flew through it, it was well paced keeping me turning pages waiting to see what would happen next.
The heat is off the charts, but what do you expect with these two characters and these two authors working together?
Dirty Defiance was everything I hoped it would be, I was engrossed by the end of chapter one and read it in one day.
I'm sad to see the characters go but the way it ended was just right!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment