Friday, November 2, 2018

Review: Jigsaw

Jigsaw Jigsaw by Lilly Atlas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hell. I just read this series from the beginning, three books in two days. Jigsaw is hands down my favorite.
His story is tragic. Filled with unimaginable pain that turned him into a man the complete opposite of what he was. Everything he lived and worked for gone in the blink of an eye.
Broody as he is the man is completely amazing.
Izzy is a complete and total badass. One thing I can't stand in books are weak heroines, whiny can't fend for themselves chicks. Izzy is so far from that I loved it, I honestly can't say I love Jig more than her, they are probably my favorite characters of any book I've read this year.
Prior to this series I hadn't read the author, I received an ARC of Jigsaw and knew I needed to read all the books in order so I started yesterday morning and as of 8pm tonight I'm completely in love with this authors work.
Great series, amazing characters, well written and paced. I can't wait for Copper's book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment