Monday, April 25, 2016

Review: Dirty Bastard

Dirty Bastard Dirty Bastard by Emily Minton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As is to be expected with an Emily Minton MC read, this one is hot, sexy and chock full of MC drama!! Being co written by Shelley Springfield I didn't know what to expect, but the writing styles mesh so well, it works amazingly, I cannot wait to get book two in this series.

Boz's initial meeting with Trix is when she's just shy of 14. His father, President of the Grim Bastard's at the time, has drug them all to the Satan's Revenge clubhouse, Trix's fathers, to party.
Their second encounter is at her 18th birthday party. The clubs been invited to party and celebrate along with many others but this time Boz can't deny his attraction to Trix and what starts with the promise of one amazing night together ends in tragedy.

Fast forward four years and Boz & Trix are about to come face to face again, just not in a way either of them ever planned.
Believing Satan's Revenge has taken something belonging to the Grim Bastard's, Boz takes something precious to them, Trix.

Through kidnapping, backstabbing, sleazy exes, determined fathers, a great friend and loyal brothers, can two people from opposing sides ever have a shot at love?

I may have mentioned that I adore Emily Minton's MC series, they always suck me in and Dirty Bastard is no different. I knew I was going for a bumpy ride when I read the blurb and the book didn't disappoint! From start to finish I could not put the book down, I stayed up past my bedtime read the end I just couldn't face trying to sleep knowing I only had a few more chapters to go!!
The secondary characters in this story are great, I cannot wait for their stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment