Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Review: Little Temptations

Little Temptations Little Temptations by Madison Street
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Little Temptations is book 3 in the Second Chances series but can be read as a standalone which is what I did.
While I enjoyed the plot, the suspense, the sexual tension and yes the fighting there was something missing for me. I couldn't connect with the characters no matter how much I tried.
Taylor's complete turn around behavior wise while expected was way to quick and considering his "alpha in the bedroom" title he really didn't have a boatload of meaningless sex which is what I expected both from the blurb and the fact that he's an MMA fighter. Anyway, I liked Taylor and Harley but I didn't love them. Something I can't quite put my finger on kept this from being an amazing read and is just a decent one for me.
Not every book works for everyone and while I really wanted this one too it just didn't do it for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment