Monday, August 8, 2016

Review: Three: A Menage Erotic Romance

Three: A Menage Erotic Romance Three: A Menage Erotic Romance by S.C. Daiko
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three is my first book by the author.
Max is Lauren's boss and her Dom via Skype. Their relationship is about to change though as she's leaving Seattle for Rome where she'll stay with Max.
Steve will also be staying. He's another employee hired to work with Lauren on an important project that ends up being much more important that initially thought.
Lauren is happy with Max until Steve shows up. Now she has an overwhelming need to have both men. She wants both men in her bed, but when fantasy becomes reality what will change between this trio.

It took me a bit to warm to the characters but once I did the story took off for me. They manage to overcome some issues with the public opinion of their relationship and come out stronger. I'm looking forward to Four to see what new challenges the trio faces and if they can survive together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment