Thursday, August 4, 2016

Review: Wrong for Me

Wrong for Me Wrong for Me by Jackie Ashenden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wrong for Me is my first book by the author, it's a bit darker than what I usually read and in the beginning I wasn't sure I was going to be able to read it but that thought quickly went out the window as I was pulled into Levi & Rachel's story.
The writing was good, flows well and hooked me early on keeping me engaged until the very last page.
Levi is a hard character to like, he spends so much time angry and wanting payback that it was well over halfway though the story before I started to care about him. Rachel was easier to like but her reason for cutting him off eight years ago drove me nuts until we got her story, I honestly was reading a book with two main characters I couldn't like no matter how hard I tried until their truths came out.
In the end I give Wrong for Me a solid 4 stars. If you go in knowing Levi's initial behavior will tick you off but he redeems himself makes it all better!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment