Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review: Cuffed & Claimed Box Set

Cuffed & Claimed Box Set Cuffed & Claimed Box Set by Lori King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Cuffed & Claimed box set is chock full of Alpha sexiness!!
Ten different short stories, ranging in length from 8-11 chapters if I recall correctly.
All of these stories in one little box can't be beat, if you love Alpha cops or military or maybe CIA, FBI type stories, these guys are just what your looking for.
This set introduced me to a few new authors I definitely need to check into reading more of.

My favorites were Delta Rogue by Elle Boon, Arresting Submission by Daisy Phillips, Yes Sir by Jenika Snow, The Lawman's Love by Lori King and Her Heart's Protector by Caitlyn O'Leary.
I liked them all, just these were my absolute favorites, which is pretty good if half the box set is a toss up for which I loved the most!
More detailed review on a few of the individual stories to come!

View all my reviews

1 comment: