Saturday, January 14, 2017

Review: Batteries Not Included

Batteries Not Included Batteries Not Included by Christa Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Batteries Not Included is my first book by the author and I fully intend to find time to read more of her work.
Shelby wants to be alone, no men. She's snarky and a touch bitchy but she has her positives too! She's got a questionable best friend, a great job and a man after her who doesn't give up.
Nash, lord have mercy I can't find a single fault with him (other than a certain time frame that passed without him checking in) He's a fireman/EMT, built like a greek god, loyal, sweet, sexy, determined. But he's also haunted. And that is the one thing that could make or break his attempts to keep Shelby.

I laughed, I may have cursed a bit, I loved the back and forth banter, Shelby's mouth made this book. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment