Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: Bedding the Highlander

Bedding the Highlander Bedding the Highlander by Sabrina York
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely adore this author, the Bookshots short story thing is new to me. I think it's great to get a shorter book from an author you love, a story you can read in just a few hours, under 2 hours for me.
I love Scots (and kilts!) so when I saw the title I knew I had to read this one asap.
Kirk & Katherine's story is sexy with a little snark. She's not quite the lady he thought she was, quick witted and sharp of tongue I quickly came to adore her.
And Kirk was amazing, showing her the difference between her opinion of all men, that not all are like those in her family.
This may be a shorter book than what your used to from the fabulous Sabrina York but it's just as impressive as any of her other work I've read.
4.5 stars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment