Monday, February 20, 2017

Review: Sex Says

Sex Says Sex Says by Max Monroe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars.
For me the plot was great, this book had a ton of potential and as long as I overlooked the things that annoyed me it was a good read.
Mainly the immaturity of the characters got me. There's a mention at the beginning of this book about the way the characters talk for being 30 somethings, that's all well and good but it was the fact that they both acted as if they were tweens that killed the book for me. I could get over the way of speaking and yes some of the behavior was fun loving but then it was countered by immature actions that made me think they needed to be grounded.
I loved that they actually did grow a bit, emotionally if nothing else.
I finished it but it just wasn't my cup of tea. Not every book is for every reader and sadly this one was that for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment