Friday, February 24, 2017

Review: Sherry: A Please Me Novella

Sherry: A Please Me Novella Sherry: A Please Me Novella by J.J. Marstead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sherry: A Please Me Novella is my first by the author. It's a short read that moves fairly quickly.
Sherry works two jobs trying to save enough money to buy a house. She needs it to be able to bring her son home with her.
She has two roommates; one who doesn't know she has a child, that roommate is also the one who's brother is head over heels for Sherry.
Sherry wants him but is afraid he'll run when he finds out she has a child, just like every other man has. When an opportunity presents itself for Mike to find out exactly who she is will he run or will he stay?
Short an sweet Sherry is 3.5-4 stars for me. While the writing was great I had issue with her having two roommates, two close friends but only one of them knowing about her child who was 6 years old. I can't see how you can keep it from one but not the other when your that close but that's just me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment