Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: Sexiest Dad Alive

Sexiest Dad Alive Sexiest Dad Alive by M. Clarke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sexiest Dad Alive is a fast paced, light read with just enough angst to keep you turning the pages.
I've read the author before but not this series. Each book can be read as a standalone and having started on book 3 I didn't feel lost or like I had missed anything from the previous books by picking it up this far into the series.
Josh has a roommate who's his best friend but also the woman he wants.
When he tracks down his ex for closure he gets a shock, one that has him questioning himself.
Two women, one heart.....who will he choose?

I'll be the first to tell you the ex, the things she tried to use against him to get him back made me sick, I wanted to throat punch her more than once and I applaud Isla's ability to control her rage as I'm not sure I could have!
Isla on the other hand is damn near a saint. Standing by Josh, being exactly what he needed when he needed it and knowing when to throw in the towel, even though I hated it, was what was right for her.
In the end we get our HEA, with who you'll have to read an see!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment