Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Review: Falling Hard

Falling Hard Falling Hard by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have not read the first three books in this series but based on Falling Hard I'm so going back for them!!
Who doesn't love a dependable single father who's world revolves around his daughter?
Keegan wormed his way under my skin immediately. His patience, confidence and the love for his daughter sealed the deal.
Emma is hiding from the world and ends up taking a trip back in time, back to the man she walked away from 5years before.
When you think sparks are gonna fly an all will be right with the world think again. Keegan an Emma have some issues to work through if they have a chance at creating any kind of future together.
There are also people standing in the way that would love nothing more than to see them fail.
I wish I'd read the series in order so I had the back story on everyone else though it doesn't detract from the story it just makes me want to binge read the series.
4.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment