Sunday, July 8, 2018

Review: No One But You

No One But You No One But You by Alexandra Silva
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

To be completely honest it took a few chapters for me to fully get into this book. It took a bit for me to play catch up with all the characters introduced early on. Once I did get into it it was a great read. Love, loss, a heart wrenching situation or two and friends to lovers. Friends who truly were fated to be together but went in different directions.
There are also tough situations with ex's, learning to parent co parent and learning to live again, working your way through tragedy to see that through pain you can find your way to the light.
Some of the characters I loathed, some I adored and others had me laughing. I look forward to Dorian's story after reading this one.

This was my first book by the author, while it was a slow starter by the end I was in love with it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment