Sunday, July 8, 2018

Review: The Spark Ignites

The Spark Ignites The Spark Ignites by Kathleen Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was introduced to Kathleen Kelly in the Savage Angels series, which I adored, then moved on to the Grinders and loved her even harder. So to say I was excited to see a new series is an understatement, after reading this one I just know I'm going to fall hard for this series as well.
Eric as pretty damn amazing and it was hard not to immediately love Cherie. Her loyalty to her family was all it took.
He has secrets, secrets he can't divulge even though it's hard not to when he meets Cherie. Their story is fast paced and shows that loving someone can get you through anything.
The other McKenny brothers who were introduced near the end have me itching to get the next book.
The Spark Ignites is as expected a well written, highly engaging tale I'll want to read again.
Loved it from the first to last page, I read this in one sitting I just could not put it down.
Bring on the next McKenny Ms Kelly!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment