Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Punish by Olivia Ryann




Title: Punish
Series: Protect #2
Author: Olivia Ryann
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: January 22, 2019



Blurb

Stolen and abducted… yet in the same stroke, saved.
On one hand, I escaped certain death at the hands of people who have already hurt me.
On the other, now I’m trapped with him.
The rival of my abuser, who is every bit as terrifying. Dark and sinfully handsome, he wants me.
He wants me to turn my back on the religion that has raised me.
He wants me to spread my legs for him and him alone.
He wants to punish me. He wants to teach me to like his lessons.
Or else he’ll kill my little sister and turn me over to the men who controlled me before.
Either way, I will have to make sacrifices. Sacrifices that have lasting consequences.
I walk on the knife’s edge between falling prey again and completely losing myself.
And if I’m not careful, I may end up worse than dead...







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Playlist






Excerpt

His lips brush my ear, his teeth touching the cartilage. Not biting, but just so close. “You will scream my name and beg me for my cock. You will fall from grace. Not only that, you’ll luxuriate in living with me, in the shadows.”
Then he kisses my neck, his firm lips finding my pulse point. He sucks at the skin, forcing his body against mine. He is so rough, surely he will leave a mark.
 And I’m frozen, unable to move.
Thinking, not again. I can’t take it if another man does what Father Derrik does to me. I confessed because it’s what Father Derrik said that God wanted from me…
But where is God now?
Nowhere to be found, especially not within Dryas. 
Dryas lets me go all the sudden. I’m forced to catch myself as I stumble a bit, righting my balance. I look at Dryas, my expression hardening.
“You shouldn’t do that.”
He grins. “What? I shouldn’t make you fall in love with me?”






Also Available


FREE PREQUEL!!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Olivia Ryann is the dark romance pen name of Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Top 20 Bestseller Vivian Wood. She loves poetic phrases and bits of melodic memories. She adores dominant, hard men and soft, fragile women with backbones made of steel. She wants to put them together as often as possible, in unconventional ways.


Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment