Thursday, January 31, 2019

Review: Crazy, Beautiful Love

Crazy, Beautiful Love Crazy, Beautiful Love by K.L. Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love this series, I eagerly devour each new addition to the series as soon as possible.
Introducing another Allen, Beau.
Yes he's as sexy as you would hope, he's not perfect, makes mistakes but Lord is he hard to ignore!
Tess we've met before, she's Mo's friend, flower shop owner and for some unknown reason she absolutely despises Beau.
Beau is a contract photographer, he goes where the job is. Hasn't been home in quite awhile but when he comes home things start to feel right, like maybe he should stick around for awhile.
Beau & Tess are volatile. She's holding something against him, he has no clue why she hates him, yet they are magnetically pulled together.
Tess has some stuff to get over, her childhood wasn't perfect and in her world Beau is part of that. Her growth in this book is my favorite thing, watching her figure out her issue, work through it and move on.
Then again Beau's refusal to give up on her and his love for his family......... okay so maybe there are multiple things that top my list and make this yet another book I love.
This can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading this entire series, it's sweet, sexy, funny and full of the most amazing family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment