Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Hosed by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente




Title: Hosed
Authors: Pippa Grant & Lili Valente
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Comedy
 Release Date: January 15, 2019



Blurb

The world's sexiest firefighter is about to get a second chance with the virgin next door…

He's bossy, arrogant, and so ridiculously hot he should come with a warning label and a pair of flame retardant coveralls.

He's also the boy who broke my heart when we were in high school.

I want to move in next door to Ryan O'Dell the way I want to be the virgin gamer geek suddenly in charge of running my sister's sex toy factory. Too bad both are written in my stars.

Yeah, I'm the world's oldest virgin code-writing nerd. 

And he's the world's hottest firefighter. 

And even though he intimidates the heck out of me, I can't seem to control my libido when he's around.

Where is my dignity? My self-respect? My panties?

Seriously…. Have you seen them? Anyone?

Maybe they're hiding in his bedroom. With my heart.

Yeah, I know. I'm hosed.  

So hosed.

Hosed is a steamy, fun romantic comedy between a firefighter and the virgin nerd next door, complete with a pet raccoon, scandalous gossip, and dildo football. (No, really.) This romance has no cheating or cliffhangers, and ends with a banging hot happily ever after.


ADD TO GOODREADS





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS
GOOGLE PLAY






Pippa Grant

Pippa Grant is a stay-at-home mom and housewife who loves to escape into sexy, funny stories way more than she likes perpetually cleaning toothpaste out of sinks and off toilet handles. When she’s not reading, writing, sleeping, or trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, she’s fantasizing about chocolate chip cookies.



Lili Valente

Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn’t be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich’s red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale. 

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment