Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Review: Ruthless River

Ruthless River Ruthless River by Lindsay Cross
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book by the author, I can see me quickly becoming a fan though. I want to go back and read this series in order from the beginning after meeting Riser.
When Riser lands in the ER and sees a woman struggling to get her child medical treatment he immediately steps in. He knows how to deal with the no insurance no treatment docs and sets them straight getting her little girl the help she needs. Unbeknownst to him he also brings danger right to their door.
It's his fault Laney's psychotic ex found her, now it's his mission to keep her safe until he's out of her life for good.
I loved all the characters, with the exception of medical staff and the ex that is, the story flows well and is highly engaging.
After the first chapter I was hooked. I can't wait to read the rest of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment