Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Review: Remedy

Remedy Remedy by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a sucker for a great second chance romance and this one was perfection.
Grady is her older brothers best friend. They grew up together, he was always around so it's expected that the little sister might crush on him.
Except her feelings went beyond a simple crush, she spent years falling for the one man she thought she'd never have.
Grady made a huge mess of things before leaving. He screwed up and broke Collins heart, good news is he's not a prick, he owned up to it and he didn't spend three years screwing around trying to get over her yay!! ( yes that may be a bit of a spoiler to some of you but I think it just shows his character and what kind of man was coming back to claim)
Grady was amazing. He's not flawless, he makes mistakes like anyone but he also didn't deny it. He made sure he set things right which made him perfect to me.
It took them a bit into the story to work through their issues but it was worth it.
It's a slow burn, nothing is rushed at all.
I loved the characters, their relationships, the family closeness and the roommate.
I hope we get more of the secondary characters, there are a few I would love to explore!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment